Modular VS Conventional
What is Modular Construction?
Modular Construction is a process in which buildings are constructed off-site, under controlled pant conditions. Modular construction uses the same materials and designs to the same codes and standards as the conventional construction- but does so in about half the time. Buildings are constructed in “modules” that are then put together on-site. These modular buildings reflect the identical design intent and specifications of their site-built counterparts-without compromise.
What Are the benefits of Modular COnstruction?
- Less Material Waste
- Reduce Construction Schedule
- Elimiation Of Major Weather Delays
- Built to Code with Quality Materials
- Safer Construction
- Minimized Materal Theft and Damage
- Limitless Design Opportunities